Shipping/Returns & Privacy
You may return items within 7 days of delivery for a refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.). 5% Restocking fee may apply otherwise.
You should expect to receive your refund within one week of the return being marked delivered, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly.
If you need to return an item, please Contact Us with your order number and details about the product you would like to return. We will respond quickly with instructions for how to return items from your order.
We can ship to virtually any address in the United States.
Note we do not ship internationally.
We reserve the right to cancel any order where the billing and shipping address do not match or the transaction is believed to be fraudulent. Payments made through Paypal will ship to Paypal confirmed address provided during checkout.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Types of information Collected:
- Mailing address
- Email address
- Phone (or mobile) number
- Purchase/return/exchange information
- Registry or list information
- Your mobile device information (e.g., device model, operating system version, device date and time, unique device identifiers, mobile network information)
- Media Information (e.g., Advertising engagement in social, digital, and broadcast media)
- IP Address
If you choose not to provide information, we may not be able to provide you with requested products, services or information.
- You Provide It to Us
We collect information that you enter on our digital properties or give to us in other ways (e.g., when you contact Guest Relations, order, purchase a product).
- Social Media Widgets
Our sites and mobile application(s) include social media features, such as the Facebook, Pinterest, and Twitter widgets. These features may collect information about you such as your IP address and which page you are visiting on our site. They may set a cookie or employ other tracking technologies to accomplish this. Social media features and widgets may be hosted by a third-party. Your interactions with those features are governed by the privacy policies of the companies that provide them.
Information we collect is used for a variety of purposes, including activities such as: processing transactions, helping our Guest Relations representatives resolve issues, identifying fraud and improving our services.
We also use information we collect for reporting and analysis purposes. We examine metrics such as how you are shopping on our website, in our stores and on our mobile application(s), the performance of our marketing efforts and your response to those marketing efforts.
- Our Purposes (including but not limited to marketing)
- Deliver coupons, mobile offers newsletters, in-store receipt messages, emails, mobile messages, targeted advertising and social media notifications
- Provide interactive features of the website or mobile application(s), such as product reviews or Ads, send marketing communications and other information regarding products, services and promotions
- Administer promotions, surveys, and focus groups
- Interest based advertising
- Improve Guest experiences
- Conduct research and analysis
- Personalize content, including using your image
- Perform other business activities as needed, or as described elsewhere in this policy
- Product and Service Fulfillment
- Fulfill and manage purchases, orders, payments, and returns/exchanges
- Respond to requests for information about our products and services in our stores, on our websites or mobile application(s) or to otherwise serve you
- Award and fulfill benefits associated with use of our services
- Administer sweepstakes and contests
- Conduct a transaction where we collect information required by law (for example, pseudoephedrine or age-restricted purchases)
- Allow you to, using our mobile application(s): find a store nearest to your location, show you a map of the store (if available), use our drive up capabilities (where available), add and redeem offers, search for products and check availability, check prices, provide product ratings and reviews, track your orders, scan a UPC barcode or QR code, use voice recognition to add to your list, update information, etc
- User Experience Information
In order to improve Guest online and mobile shopping experiences, help with fraud identification, and assist our Guest Relations representatives in resolving issues Guests may experience in completing online purchases, we use tools to monitor certain user experience information; including login information, IP address, data regarding pages visited and ads clicked, specific actions taken on pages visited (e.g., information entered during checkout process), browser and device information.
- Social Media
- Social Media Ads
We may display targeted ads to you through social media platforms. These ads are sent to groups of people who share traits such as likely commercial interests and demographics.
- Prevention of Fraud and Other Harm
Prevent fraudulent transactions, monitor against theft and otherwise protect our Guests and our business (e.g., product recalls)
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.